Friday, April 20, 2012

Does your Boyfriend Enjoy Shopping?!

Ok! Its no secret that every girl's favorite hobby is SHOPPING!!! Its the all time remedy for stress, depression and crankiness... I don't know what it is about being around shiny stuff that simply brings a smile to my face! But I know now that shopping with the boyfriend is much more fun!


My friends are often shocked on how I get my boyfriend to go shopping with me.Actually ladies its simple, don't let your shopping day be all about you, MAKE IT FUN FOR HIM TOO!

General Rule: Don't be late on your date.

1. Make sure HE knows that its SHOPPING DAY!! Don't shock him with a sudden change of plans on your date.

2. Have fun and dont rush to go around the mall instantly. Take your time chatting with him (so he doesn't get bored!) but at the same time browsing items as well.

3. Once in a while, also stop by HIS TYPE of stores. Entertain his curiosity with gadgets, car accessories and photography stuff. (Depends on his hobby)

4. Take time outs to do something goofy or joke about an item or piece of clothing that you find. Remember to focus on him once in a while.
5. Let him do his own thing from time to time. Like for instance, if he loves photography, let him take pictures. But learn to pull his attention back to shopping..


6. Make shopping day educational too.. hehehe! For example, I enjoy make-up and skin care products, so I usually make chika to my boyfriend about the latest skin care line and which item is good for him and discuss the benefits of each products. But be careful not to be "naggy or whiney" when explaining stuff. You may even find it funny when he starts trying out the testers, I know I do!

7. End the day with a bonding moment over dinner or snack! Hand him this one, let him choose the place and food..

In the end, its all about give and take ladies!

Oh and for my outfit of the day, I wore my red ERZULLIE pants with a basic white top and COACH bag.. Comfy right! =)



 






ciao ladies!



KC

No comments:

Post a Comment