Monday, April 16, 2012

Fabulous under Pressure!

Hi lovelies! Did you ever find yourself stressing on what to wear for something nervewrecking like a job interview? Some may say " That's easy, put on a corporate attire!" But wouldn't you rather standout among all the other interviewees.


Instead of the usual plain suit or the black and white color theme, put some kick into it.

















Splash on some color and style into your outfit, you may find it to be quite relaxing and it boosts up self confidence, knowing that you look fabulous!!



Always keep in mind though that you should NEVER OVER DO it! Ease off the jewellery section and hair accessories. As for the make-up, simplicity and appearing fresh is the key. Keep it professional, comfy and light.


For my recent job interview in Singapore, I wore my ERZULLIE pencil skirt with a white knitted top. I hate wearing pants and blazers so the outfit's perfect for me. I felt confident in it.. Not to appear shallow ladies but, a great outfit really makes me feel great!



Confidence, calm attitude and fabulousity >>> keys to a successful interview (well, for me!) And yes, I did get the job!! yipeee...





ciao,


KC

No comments:

Post a Comment