Thursday, February 9, 2012

Giving it a shot!!

I've always wanted to have my own little corner in cyberworld! Its been years since I realized that I missed writing, letting go of my thoughts. So now, I'm giving it a shot!!

THIS IS ME...

I love talking about clothes, shoes,bags, styling, and all other kikay stuff so expect alot of those. I enjoy travelling alot too. And bear with a lot of GIRL POWER talk 'coz I'm a nagger when it comes to "we are all equal and doing right" chika chika! I am severely OC with almost everthing except TIME.. =)

I value family alot and GOD is my all time favorite superstar! Friends play a big part in my life too. I wouldn't be who I am now without these lovelies.. And I tell you, TRUST is a big hula hoop around me that I really really don't want to fall off.. I am very patient though and open minded so it takes alot to piss me off.


Wacky Shots!
I don't take myself so seriously, it takes a lot of pressure off my shoulders. But, I love myself too much, some people call it vanity.. well, its not, ITS SELF LOVE!! hehehe.. Ya'll should try it, makes you a happier and better person!





Family Pics

Um what else, ohhhh I love everything sunny and floral and pretty and cute! I love watching people, I really get a headache analyzing them and thinkng WHY DO THEY DO THAT? ANO MERON? WTF is her problem fighting with her BF sa mall?... hehehehe! in short, I'm a pakialamera and chismosa inside my head..  OH please aren't we all! honestly diba.. =)





To end my first ever entry in cyberworld, I just wanna share this..









 Be happy and LOVE yourself first, so you could HONESTLY be happy with someone else! mwaah....




















ciao!

KC =)

No comments:

Post a Comment