Thursday, February 9, 2012

Fashion Mix and Match =) for the smart shopper fashionista!! Part 1


 I love dressing up alot! So its no surprise that shopping is my workout and fabulous clothes is my all time favorite drug... (heaven!) I roll with a tight budget, so I learned to spend on the unique, out-of- this world pieces. I mean really, should we spend a thousand bucks on something that is common?! hmmm.. For me, Fashion is being UNIQUE! With the economy these days, we can still be stylish and fashionable without burning a hole in our pocket!! Now, we all have unique pieces in our closets right! I went through my wardrobe and I found my black harem pants (or princess Jasmin pants as i like to call it) and my gold ruffle skirt..Lovelies, let's MIX AND MATCH! =)


Black/Blue dress & Gold Ruffled skirt by ERZULLIE
Harem pants (G. Gozum)




* Turn a sophisticated dress into a all-night-dance party outfit by pairing it with fun ruffled sexy skirt (left lower pic)or turn it into a whole new ensemble by using it as a top and pairing it with a maxi pantsor harem pants (top left).









 The sexy ruffled skirt is not just for dance parties.. pair it up with a simple black top, accessorize with a statement necklace, bracelet and fabulous high heels and your good to go for a romantic dinner date.


  Who says sunny and floral dress is only for daytime?! I paired it up with my harem, pulled up until just below the knee to make it look like a skirt, accessorize and voila! a simple and light evening attire. (Floral Dress by ERZULLIE)



So ladies remember, we don't have to spend a lot of buckaross to look fabulous! Search your closet for those classic pieces, mix and match it with something unique and enjoy a whole new OUTFIT! Be creative, be BOLD with fashion!!! mwaah.. =)




ciao!

KC






No comments:

Post a Comment